Pork Cocktail Sausage (Raw)
by Artisan Meats
290 - 320 gms total weight, 5-6 sausages
- Thaw out sausages & bring them to room temperature.
- Place sausages in a cold non-stick pan and add half a t-spoon of cooking oil.
- Put the flame on low to medium heat.
- Cook the sausages gently, turning them on each side every 2 - 3 minutes.
- Do NOT prick the sausages!
- After 10 - 12 minutes touch to feel the sausage.
- They should feel plump.
- Plump sausage = ready.
- Rest sausages for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
We strive to be sensitive to the natural world and aim to provide for the next generations. We want to advance behaviours and mindsets by valuing innovation, creativity and technology. We consider and curate each brand thoughtfully, using scientific analysis to arrive at a holistic measure of sustainability.
We have created a sustainability tool that enables us to tell our consumers, and members of the F&B industry, what brands they can feel good about buying. Consumers are asking -- and we want to be able to tell you -- how to know whether a honey or chocolate you are buying is doing more good than harm for you and the planet. In the spirit of transparency and educating the consumer, some of these subcategories are also displayed as “tags” on our catalog and website, so that you can make more mindful decisions.