Kokum is a tropical summer fruit with a sharp tangy taste. The small round kokum fruit is red in color when on the tree but the color changes to deep purple, almost blackish when it is ripe and dried. The kokum tree is indigenous and extensively found along the Western Ghats in India. Chilled kokum juice is had as a delicious and cooling summer drink. In fact, all parts of the kokum fruit including its seeds are very rich in nutritional content and have the power to benefit your body in many ways, building your natural immunity.
The benefits of Kokum juice as per Ayurveda are listed below.
1. Kokum is useful to ease acidity and improves digestion
2. Kokum can elevate your mood
3. Kokum is good for healing cuts, wounds, and swelling
4. Kokum can be helpful in weight loss
5. Kokum is beneficial in diabetes
6. Kokum is loaded with nutrients
7. Kokum is cooling and hydrating
Shelf Life- 20 days. To be refrigerated all the time.
USP- Handcrafted, no preservatives, no colors, no artificial sugar
Ingredients- Kokum, Desi Khand, and Spices.