2 chicken burger patties; 250 gms total
Enjoy your burger!
- Thaw out the patty and bring it to room temperature
- Apply a dab of oil on your palms and flatten the patty up to a 4-inch diameter
- In a medium-hot non-stick pan/gas grill, cook the patty for 4-5 minutes on each side
- The patty will shrink when fully ready
- Rest the patty for 4 minutes before adding it in a burger
We are a homegrown brand seeking to produce international-level quality cured and preserved meats using locally available produce. We have moved away from heavily mechanized processes and are bringing back traditional practices of handling and processing meat. We strive to learn and apply the age-old methods of preserving and curing meat from around the world. We believe that if our ancestors could work without chemicals, emulsifiers and whatnot, then why can't we? Our product line is dynamic and undergoes constant innovation to improve flavours, textures and experiences. Our goal is to handle all parts of processing meat, right from the farming, to the delivery of products to our customers, to ensure a guaranteed quality experience to our patrons.