Highland Lamb Burger Patties
by Artisan Meats
2 lamb burger patties; 280 gms total. This is an unseasoned burger patty.
- Thaw out the patty and bring it to room temperature
- Apply a dab of oil on your palms and flatten the patty up to a 4-inch diameter
- In a medium-hot non-stick pan/gas grill, cook the patty for 4-5 minutes on each side
- The patty will shrink when fully ready
- Once ready, season the patty with salt/pepper.
We strive to be sensitive to the natural world and aim to provide for the next generations. We want to advance behaviours and mindsets by valuing innovation, creativity and technology. We consider and curate each brand thoughtfully, using scientific analysis to arrive at a holistic measure of sustainability.
We have created a sustainability tool that enables us to tell our consumers, and members of the F&B industry, what brands they can feel good about buying. Consumers are asking -- and we want to be able to tell you -- how to know whether a honey or chocolate you are buying is doing more good than harm for you and the planet. In the spirit of transparency and educating the consumer, some of these subcategories are also displayed as “tags” on our catalog and website, so that you can make more mindful decisions.