Gunibyle Estate Coffee (Aeropress)
by Bili Hu
The planters at Gunibyle Estate are growing coffees along with cacao. Multi-crop agriculture has been part of their heritage which they have managed to change by dedicating different plots to different crops. However, going back to the original practices of growing crops together, has led to notice a difference in the quality of the yield.
- Whole Beans: Plum, Berries, Chocolate, Medium Acidity, Medium Body
- French Press: Blueberry, Chocolate, Low Acidity, Medium Body
- Drip Filter: Chocolate, Plum Wine, Medium Acidity, Full Body
- Moka pot: Mulled Wine, Cacao Nibs, Medium Acidity, Medium Body
- Espresso: Chocolates, Plum Wine, Medium Acidity, Full Body
- Aeropress: Grapes, Chocolate, Medium Acidity, Medium Body
We strive to be sensitive to the natural world and aim to provide for the next generations. We want to advance behaviours and mindsets by valuing innovation, creativity and technology. We consider and curate each brand thoughtfully, using scientific analysis to arrive at a holistic measure of sustainability.
We have created a sustainability tool that enables us to tell our consumers, and members of the F&B industry, what brands they can feel good about buying. Consumers are asking -- and we want to be able to tell you -- how to know whether a honey or chocolate you are buying is doing more good than harm for you and the planet. In the spirit of transparency and educating the consumer, some of these subcategories are also displayed as “tags” on our catalog and website, so that you can make more mindful decisions.