Ganga Jamuna Kadha
Rich Immunity Boosting Supplement
Loaded with the goodness of fourteen adaptogenic herbs and spices, the rich and harmonious blend is carefully selected to help strengthen and boost immunity. It helps in relieving cold and cough symptoms and helps keep seasonal infections at bay.
INGREDIENTS- Holy Basil (Tulsi), Brahmi, Star Anise, Dry Ginger, Black Pepper, Nutmeg (Jaifal), Arjuna Bark, Liquorice (Mulethi), Ceylon Cinnamon, Cardamom, Fennel seeds, Bay Leaf, Banafsha, Black Cardamom.
- Holy Basil - Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and zinc. It functions as a natural immunity booster and keeps infections at bay.
- Brahmi - Helps improve both short term and long term memory.
- Star Anise - Consuming star anise after meals help improve digestion, alleviate cramps, and reduce nausea.
- Dry Ginger - Consuming ginger-based concoctions on an empty stomach could keep away many diseases and strengthen the immune system.
- Black Pepper - It contains a chemical called piperine, this helps to reduce pain, improve breathing, and reduce inflammation.
- Nutmeg (Jaifal) - Nutmeg's sweet and fragrant flavours make it a popular additive to most cough medicines and cold vapour rubs.
- Arjuna Bark - Extracts of the stem bark of Arjuna have shown to possess many pharmacological properties. It is perhaps best known to aid people with cardiovascular ailments.
- Liquorice (Mulethi) - Mulethi is an aromatic, digestive-herb that is excellent to get relief from dry cough.
- Ceylon (Sri Lankan) Cinnamon - Packed full of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties, supports immune health.
- Green Cardamom - A common flavouring agent, Cardamom is good for curing gastrointestinal problems.
- Black Cardamom- Often touted as an effective remedy for curing colds, cough, and several respiratory problems and gain physical strength.
- Fennel seeds - They reduce inflammation and may help soothe swelling or irritation in the intestines and improve digestion.
- Bay Leaf - It contains enzymes that help to breakdown protein.
- Banafsha- Sweet Violet as it is often called, helps improve overall Bronchial functioning.
All natural | Homemade | Handmade in small batches | Immunity Booster | Stress and anxiety relief | No preservatives | No added sugar | No artificial colours or flavours