Fermented Ashwagandha Brew
Natural Anxiety and Stress Relief
Often called the “King of Ayurvedic Herbs”, Ashwagandha helps to increase brain functions and helps fight symptoms of anxiety and depression. Fermented Ashwagandha Brew is soaked in cow's milk, which allows its properties to supercharge.
INGREDIENTS- Ashwagandha, Saffron, White Pepper, Fennel seeds, Turmeric, Ceylon Cinnamon, and Cardamom for a good mix.
Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng) is a classic adaptogen, when taken at night, helps relax and get a good night’s sleep.
- Saffron - Contains carotenoids that can fight viruses and toxic cells.
- White Pepper - It is a decongestant and helps cure cough. It is hot by nature and the heat generated gives relief from cold and cough
- Fennel Seeds - They reduce inflammation and may help soothe swelling or irritation in the intestines and improve digestion
- Turmeric - It contains Curcumin, which helps up in boosting up the immunity and fight against viral replication
- Ceylon (Sri Lankan) Cinnamon - Packed full of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties, supports immune health
- Green Cardamom - A common flavouring agent, Cardamom is good for curing gastrointestinal problems
- Black Cardamom- Often touted as an effective remedy for curing colds, cough, and several respiratory problems and gaining physical strength.
All natural | Homemade | Handmade in small batches | Immunity Booster | Stress and anxiety relief | No preservatives | No added sugar | No artificial colours or flavours