290 - 320 gms total weight, 3 sausages
- Thaw out sausages & bring them to room temperature.
- Place sausages in a cold non-stick pan and add half a t-spoon of cooking oil.
- Put the flame on low to medium heat.
- Cook the sausages gently, turning them on each side every 2 - 3 minutes.
- Do NOT prick the sausages!
- After 10 - 12 minutes touch to feel the sausage.
- They should feel plump.
- Plump sausage = ready.
- Rest sausages for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
We are a homegrown brand seeking to produce international-level quality cured and preserved meats using locally available produce. We have moved away from heavily mechanized processes and are bringing back traditional practices of handling and processing meat. We strive to learn and apply the age-old methods of preserving and curing meat from around the world. We believe that if our ancestors could work without chemicals, emulsifiers and whatnot, then why can't we? Our product line is dynamic and undergoes constant innovation to improve flavours, textures and experiences. Our goal is to handle all parts of processing meat, right from the farming, to the delivery of products to our customers, to ensure a guaranteed quality experience to our patrons.