English Breakfast Pork Sausage (Raw)
290 - 320 gms total weight, 3 sausages
- Thaw out sausages & bring them to room temperature.
- Place sausages in a cold non-stick pan and add half a t-spoon of cooking oil.
- Put the flame on low to medium heat.
- Cook the sausages gently, turning them on each side every 2 - 3 minutes.
- Do NOT prick the sausages!
- After 10 - 12 minutes touch to feel the sausage.
- They should feel plump.
- Plump sausage = ready.
- Rest sausages for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Cut and serve.