Confit Duck Leg
by Artisan Meats
220-240 gms, Leg Thigh
- Thaw out the packet and bring it to room temperature
- Keep the fat aside in a bowl
- Pat the leg dry with a kitchen napkin
- In a cold, non-stick pan, put 2 spoons of duck fat
- Add duck leg skin side down
- Put the pan on low heat
- Cook the skin until golden brown: 4 - 5 minutes
- Flip the leg and baste the skin with the hot fat for 30 seconds
- Take off the heat and let it rest for 2 - 3 minutes, skin side up
We strive to be sensitive to the natural world and aim to provide for the next generations. We want to advance behaviours and mindsets by valuing innovation, creativity and technology. We consider and curate each brand thoughtfully, using scientific analysis to arrive at a holistic measure of sustainability.
We have created a sustainability tool that enables us to tell our consumers, and members of the F&B industry, what brands they can feel good about buying. Consumers are asking -- and we want to be able to tell you -- how to know whether a honey or chocolate you are buying is doing more good than harm for you and the planet. In the spirit of transparency and educating the consumer, some of these subcategories are also displayed as “tags” on our catalog and website, so that you can make more mindful decisions.