Made with the perfect blend of apples, cinnamon and honey, this gin-tea combination is heavenly. Ahista Tea's harvest apple blend and gin make excellent sipping partners.
Special shoutout to Vikram at the.hometender, our talented mixologist for developing this recipe for us.
- 1.5 oz / 45 ml Harvest Apple Tea blend infused Gin
- 1 oz / 30ml Apple Juice
- 0.5 oz / 15ml Cinnamon Honey syrup
- 0.5 oz / 15ml Lemon Juice
- 1 oz / 30ml Cinnamon and Anise Kombucha
- In a cocktail shaker, add infused gin, apple juice, lemon juice and cinnamon honey syrup
- Add ice and shake until chilled
- Strain into a highball glass over ice and pour Cinnamon and Anise Kombucha
- Garnish with an apple wheel
Infuse 20g of tea in around 90ml of Gin for about 6-8 hours
bananabreakfastbrowniesbrunchcakecheesecherry tomatochettinad currychickenchickpeaschiveschocolatecocaocrepescurrydessertdinnereggsfoodindianindian foodJapaneselunchmain coursemarinaramatchamisomushroompastareciperecipesricerum cakesaladsausagesheet-pansnacksoupsouth indiansweet potatothaithai currytipstomatoveganvegetablesvegetarianweekdayweeknight