Craving something sweet and indulgent, yet simple and quick? We've got you! This smoothie bowl requires only 3 ingredients, one blender and 5 minutes!
This makes the perfect breakfast or snack when you’re in a rush but need something substantial (and want something pretty). It’s especially great for the summer months when we’re all looking for another way to cool down and keep time in the kitchen to a minimum.
- A handful of frozen strawberries
- One frozen banana
- Milk of your choice, it's great with plant-based milks
- Honey or any other sweetener (optional)
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain
- Add a bit of milk and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency
- Scoop into the serving bowls and top with desired toppings (optional). We've added some fresh fruits and granola, but chia, melon and hemp seeds and some nut butter would be great too!
The best part? You can have this as breakfast, after meals as dessert or at just about anytime of the day!