- 1-2 Fillets of Red Snapper Fish
- 3-4 Tbsp of Roasted Red Pepper Harissa
- Salt to taste
- Salad Mix
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Zucchini Blossoms
- Sweet Snack Peppers
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Herb Seasoning/ Dried Herbs + Chilli Flakes + Chopped Garlic
- Start off by washing and cleaning your fish, lather it on all sides with the roasted red pepper harissa and sprinkle with salt to taste and bake it in the oven at 180°C for about 15-17 minutes.
- Clean, wash and dry your vegetables. Cut them as shown in the picture, add olive oil, seasoning, salt and pepper and mix well. Bake them in the oven at 200°C for 20-30 minutes.
- Add the veggies on top of the salad mix and the add in the remaining juices from the pan.