Elevate a classic cocktail with the rich and warm flavor of dark peanut butter chocolate-infused bourbon or whiskey.
- 2 oz / 60 ml Dark Peanut Butter chocolate infused Bourbon Whiskey
- 0.5 oz / 15ml Roadside Chai Syrup
- 1 oz / 30ml Walnut Shmylk
- 2 dashes Mole bitters
- In a cocktail shaker, add infused bourbon, roadside chai syrup and bitters and shake with ice
- Then add 1 oz of walnut shmylk and give it a good stir
- Then in a V60 Coffee dripper, pour the concoction over filter paper and let the drink drip
- Once done, strain over ice and garnish with peanut butter chocolate
- Simmer 100g water, 100g sugar, 15g of roadside tea blend, 1 cinnamon stick, 2 cardamom pods, 2 cloves for about 1/2 hour and remove from heat. Let it cool.
- Then let it infuse overnight. Strain it through a fine sieve.
Infuse dark peanut butter chocolate with whiskey for about 6-8 hours (prefer overnight) by grating the chocolate and adding chunks in a sealed jar