This Thai red curry makes for a fantastic quick dinner, it's hearty and tastes remarkably homey when paired with some sticky jasmine rice. It’s warm, comforting, and perfect for cool days. It’s a little rich, too, but so full of vegetables that it doesn’t feel too indulgent.
To make weeknight dinners feel like a breeze, we've got a DIY Red Thai Curry Kit, inclusive of all the ingredients you will need in this recipe.
- Choice of seasonal veggies - 150 gms
- 1 and a 1/2 tbsp Thai curry paste.
- 1 pack // 150 ml coconut milk
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 lemon's juice
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add onions and garlic, cook until translucent.
- Add seasonal vegetables and Thai curry paste, cook for 5 minutes to cook the paste and release its aroma.
- Add some water and coconut milk.
- Cook till desired thickness is achieved.
- Check for seasoning and add some lemon juice to finish and serve!