This 3-Ingredient Chia Pudding is made with almond milk, chia seeds & sweetener of choice; it's a healthy snack loaded with protein, fiber and healthy fats!
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon infused honey
- Strawberries, blueberries, seeds and nuts for topping
- Pour ingredients into a jar and mix well. Let settle for 2-3 minutes then mix again very well until you see no clumping.
- Cover the jar and store in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When you're ready to eat it, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy cold!
bananabreakfastbrowniesbrunchcakecheesecherry tomatochettinad currychickenchickpeaschiveschocolatecocaocrepescurrydessertdinnereggsfoodindianindian foodJapaneselunchmain coursemarinaramatchamisomushroompastareciperecipesricerum cakesaladsausagesheet-pansnacksoupsouth indiansweet potatothaithai currytipstomatoveganvegetablesvegetarianweekdayweeknight