We love us some wholesome, soulful curry and rice, if you do too - try South India's most flavourful dish, made with veggies, fresh ground spices and herbs, and The Prodigal Farms’ brilliant Chettinad Curry Paste.
To make it easier for you, we have Chettinad Curry Kit inclusive of all the ingredients that you will need for this dish! Happy Cooking.
- Choice of seasonal vegetables
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Chettinad curry paste
- 1 pack coconut milk /150ml
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic fine chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Curry leaves
- Heat oil in a frypan, add garlic and onion and cook until translucent. Once done add some curry leaves.
- Add seasonal vegetables, Chettinad paste, turmeric and cook for 5 mins to cook the paste and release its aroma.
- Add some water, coconut milk and cook till desired thickness is achieved.
- Check for seasoning and add some lemon juice to finish and serve!
bananabreakfastbrowniesbrunchcakecheesecherry tomatochettinad currychickenchickpeaschiveschocolatecocaocrepescurrydessertdinnereggsfoodindianindian foodJapaneselunchmain coursemarinaramatchamisomushroompastareciperecipesricerum cakesaladsausagesheet-pansnacksoupsouth indiansweet potatothaithai currytipstomatoveganvegetablesvegetarianweekdayweeknight