Craving something creamy and cheesy YET healthy? We've got the perfect thing for you. This vegan veggie bake checks all the boxes. Use whatever seasonal vegetables you'd like especially those that are sitting at the back of your fridge, about to go bad.
- Seasonal vegetables of your choice, we used yellow and green zucchini, carrots, assorted bell peppers and mushrooms
- 400ml coconut milk
- All purpose flour
- Seasoning of your choice, we used garlic and onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice up assorted vegetables like yellow zucchini, green zucchini, carrot, bell peppers, and mushrooms - stir fry on the side
- For the white sauce, cook 3 tablespoons oil with 2 tbsp white flour, when browned, add 400 ml of coconut milk. Cook till thick, add desired seasonings like garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Add sauce to veggies, add panko breadcrumbs and bake for 20 minutes.