- 200 Gms- Pink Oyster Mushroom
- 200 Gms- White Oyster Mushroom
- 200 Gms- King Oyster Mushroom
- 150 Gms- Purslane/ Kulfa
- 8-10 cloves of chopped Garlic
- 4-5 Fresh Red Chillies
- 2 Tsp Vinegar
- 3- 4 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp- Sesame Oil
- Start off by washing and prepping your purslane and cut into half. Then clean, prep and cut your mushrooms as per the size of your liking. Add oil to a hot wok/pan and add in your mushrooms, once almost cooked add in your garlic and red chillies, let the garlic cook while your mushrooms get some nice colour on them, add in your purslane and mix well, add in the vinegar and light soy and let that cook for 2 more minutes, add the sesame oil right before taking it off the heat.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!